Today I asked a guy with heaps of hair and grease if he had a spare tire for my dog Harper.
"Nothing too big you know, like a 14inch off a hatchback" I say pointing at a honda civic parked in the street.
I live behind a garage so I know there's a pile of tires lying around somewhere waiting to be disposed of.
Turns out there were and all I had to do was carry it to the park.
*tires are dirty.
Scout wasn't particularly impressed when we returned. I think she is hungry.
- They are
- To the power of friend;
- If I Gave My Dog A Car Would He Even Drive It?
- Baris Bulut Karabulut
- Stage 9 Water Restriction
- Turns out you're wasting your time
- Need badly.
- Game on.
- Highly recommend fucking with.
- You ain't heard?
- Off to work...
- King Kelly
- Bear Suit
- HARPER not CARVER not HARBOUR
- Questionable Holiday Photos
- ▼ November (23)